Diesel Engine Treatment
***NOTE: Read through the entire instruction sheet before installing any Microlon Products.
To Install the Microlon Products-
- Change your oil and oil filter.
- Shake the Microlon containers for at least one minute.
- Start the engine and bring it to operating temperature. Turn the engine off and add the Engine Treatment to the crankcase, but do not exceed 20% of the total oil volume at any one time. It may be necessary to add the remaining product after the cleaners have done their job and left the engine.
- Change the fuel filter if possible. Add the Microlon Fuel Treatment to a 1/2 tank of fuel. The fuel treatment may be added later if needed.
Immediately operate the engine for at least one hour or 100 miles. Driving is recommended, but idling is acceptable.
- Add the Compound 90. Drain out an amount of oil equal to the amount of Compound 90 to be added to the crankcase. Drive another 100 miles or 1 hour.