Aircraft Engine Treatment
***NOTE: Read through the entire instruction sheet before installing any Microlon Products.
To Install the Microlon Products-
Change your oil and oil filter. Change your fuel filter if possible.
- After the fueling and pre-flight inspection have been completed, bring the engine to operating temperature and shut the engine down.
- Shake the Microlon containers for at least one minute.
- Add the Microlon Engine Treatment but do not exceed 20% of the total oil volume at any one time. It may be necessary to add the remaining product after the cleaners have done their job and left the engine.
- If your aircraft has multiple fuel tanks, add the Microlon Fuel Treatment to a 1/2 tank of fuel or less. Run that tank as low as possible during the run-in time before switching. If your aircraft has a single fuel tank, add the fuel treatment to that tank.
- Start up the engine and immediately fly for at least 2 hours. If any remaining engine treatment needs to be added later, repeat these steps and operate the engine for another two hours.